Add physical products
Add physical or digital products to your online store and include photos, prices, SKUs, categories, and detailed descriptions. This article covers adding physical products that you ship to customers, not downloadable digital products.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
- In Website Builder, go to Store > Products.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Products > All Products.
- Sales price: Shows sale price with regular price crossed out.
- Tax category: If the product's taxable, leave the menu set to Standard. Otherwise, change it to Non-taxable.
- Visibility: Uncheck Show on store to hide seasonal items or if you plan to display multiple products simultaneously later.
- SKU: Enter a unique SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) number to track your inventory and manage related invoices. Use any numbering scheme you like.
- Categories: Help customers find items by creating categories, such as clothing, housewares or toys.
Note: You may add up to 10 images. Images must use .jpg, .jpeg or .png format, and can't exceed 10MB each. Gif images are not supported. (While images can be up to 5000 by 5000 pixels, their maximum display will be 1920 by 1080 pixels.)
- Description: Add details about the product.
- Inventory & Options: Track available supplies and offer customers product choices, such as size and color. Each option can have its own unique price and inventory count.
- Shipping: Add package shipping weight and dimensions for when you add general shipping options. (Any shipping options you add here directly to the product will overwrite general shipping options.)
- Search Engines: Automatically adds a direct link to this product, which you can change if you like.
Note: You can add up to 5,000 products to your online store — in any combination of physical and digital products. You can bulk upload up to 100 products at a time. While you can add or import products to your store, there's no export option. (InstantPage users can't add more than six products total with no bulk upload option.)
Watch a demo including adding products, product images, pricing, tax, and shipping as part of the How-To series for Add an online store to your website.
- Add a payment method for Website Builder Online Store
- Import Square products to my store
- Import products from a CSV file