Set up featured products
Add featured products so customers can quickly see your top products. These can be your best-sellers, or items or services that you want to draw attention to.
You need an online store section and to add products
to your store before they can be set up as featured products.
This video is part of the How-To series for
Growing your Websites + Marketing Ecommerce site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
If this is your first time in Featured, select Got It.
In the Featured tab, search your products and select the ones you want to feature.
- In Website Builder, go to Store and select Products.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Products and select Featured.
Note: You can add up to 12 featured products to your home page. InstantPage users can add three featured products.
Rearrange your featured products by selecting and dragging them into the order you want. This will change their organization on your home page.
If you no longer want to feature the product, select the trash button . This removes it from the Featured Products list, and won't delete the product itself.
You're all set! Changes made to your products and featured products are automatically updated, so you don't need to publish your site.