Resetting Your Web Stats Password in the Hosting Control Panel
You can reset your Web Stats password in the Hosting Control Panel. Updating your Web Stats password takes 7-10 minutes to take effect.
To Reset Your Web Stats Password in the Hosting Control Panel
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Stats & Monitors section, click Web Stats.
- The Web Stats User Name is already populated for you.
NOTE: If the user names for the FTP user and Web Stats user is the same, then changing your Web Stats password also changes the password for your FTP user (and vice versa). Create a new Web Stats user name to avoid this.
- Enter and confirm a new Web Stats Password.
- Click Continue, and then click Submit.
For more information, see
NOTE: If you don't access the stats log for more than 30 days, the data is removed and stats are disabled until you re-enable them.