Setting up Quick Shopping Cart
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We'll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
To Set Up Quick Shopping Cart
- Inicia sesión en tu Administrador de cuenta.
- Haz clic en Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the New Account you want to set up.
- Next to Company name, enter the name of your store.
- Next to Email address, enter the email address you want to associate with your store.
- Select whether you want to use an available domain or subdomain from your account (for example, www.coolexample.com or shop.coolexample.com), or use a domain registered elsewhere.
NOTE: When setting up Quick Shopping Cart on a domain registered elsewhere, you need to manually modify the A record to point to your store's IP address. For more information, see Cómo encontrar la dirección IP de su Quick Shopping Cart..
- Select I have read and accept the terms of the Quick Shopping Cart Service Agreement.
- If you want to offer PayPal® as a payment option for your customers, next to PayPal Express Checkout, enter the email address where you want to receive PayPal payment notices.
- Haz clic en Aceptar.
Congratulations! Now you're ready to create your online store.
To begin, see Explicación paso a paso: Diseño de tu tienda.