Setting up Your National Breast Cancer Foundation Website
Website Builder lets you quickly create dynamic websites and blogs with no experience in coding or Web design required. It's as simple as dragging and dropping.
To Set up Your National Breast Cancer Foundation Website
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to the Website Builder account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Welcome to Website Builder window, select the domain name for your website.
- Select that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Website Builder Service Agreement, and then click OK.
- Select Get Your Website Online Fast.
- Complete the following:
- Website title — A title you want to display at the top of your blog. For example, "My Story".
- Email address — The admin email address for your blog.
- Category — Select Cause or Community.
- Click Next.
- Click the template you want to use, and then click Next.
- Choose up to five pre-designed pages, and then click Next.
Now that you've successfully set up your account, let's start Designing Pages.